1 a body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme
- epic (extended narrative poem)
- Occurring only in the and forms.
EPOS may refer to:
- Electronic Point of sale device which enables an efficient recording of the sale of goods or services to the customer.
- Epos (poetry) - please see epic poetry
- Epos Ltd. - British loudspeaker manufacturer.
- Epos library ship
- Epos - A defunct arcade computer game manufacturer.
- Epos - The second studio album of the Italian Epic Metal band Wotan.
- EPOS, a company located in Israel, provides advanced digital positioning technologies.